Pride of Lions coaching courses: Inspiring a new generation of cricketers!
**CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – THURSDAY 11TH JUNE**
The Pride of Lions Programme is currently suspended in line with government and ECB guidance around the ability to utilise indoor and outdoor space.
The Summer courses are still available to book at Guildford though these will only be possible if updates in the guidance permit us to use indoor space for coaching activity. Should we not be in a position to take these forwards, full refunds will be issued.
The winter programme has been provisionally booked at our 8 venues but we will not go on sale with this until we know more about venue accessibility (some schools may not hire their venues this winter for example) and the likely protocols we would need in place to deliver the coaching sessions safely and effectively. As things stand the current guidance does not permit indoor activity.
As soon as we know more we will communicate this with our network.
Please see below the status of our Pride of Lions courses for 2020 at of the 18th March:
- Post Christmas 10 Week Courses – Cancelled
- Easter Holidays – Cancelled
- May Half Term – Cancelled
- May Masterclass – Cancelled
- Hallowed Turf – Cancelled
- Summer Camps – Currently Running in Guildford only (Wallington Cancelled)
- Winter Courses – On Hold Pending Further Guidance
If you have any further questions please email Katie Baker on email@example.com.
Pride of Lions Team
The Surrey Cricket Foundation offers coaching throughout the year for boys and girls in Reception to Year 11 at multiple locations across Surrey and South London with the aim of inspiring a lifelong passion for the game. Focusing on developing a range of core cricketing skills in a fun, challenging and exciting environment, each course will help your child to develop their game, whether a beginner or seasoned player.
Our core programme takes place from September to March across 8 venues ensuring that wherever you are based, there will be a Pride of Lions course local to you. In addition to this, we run holiday courses during Easter, May half-term and the summer school holidays. We also run courses on the famous Kia Oval outfield to give your child an experience they will never forget.
The courses also form part of Surrey County Cricket Club’s Performance Pathway with the most talented children being identified to move across into Performance courses and in some cases County Age Group cricket. We have a number of graduates from the programme who now play for Surrey such as Rory Burns, Ollie Pope, Ryan Patel and Arun Harinath. So who knows? Your son or daughter could go on to play for Surrey as a result of attending a Pride of Lions course.
Available to book now:
• Summer Courses – The summer camps are a great way to extend your cricket season and have a great time with your friends. Over the 4 days the course will cover all areas of the game and will include plenty of game time opportunities during the week as. If you love cricket this is the course for you and this year we have extended days with the course running from 9am-4.30pm each day! We have courses running in Guildford and Wallington for boys and girls in Years 2-9.
If you would like more information about the courses please contact Katie Baker by email or on 0207 820 4190.